I’m delighted to publicise the opening of a new gallery in Kingsbridge – The Tidal Gallery – and I wish Anna Ventura, and her fellow artists, every success in this new and exciting development.
Come to the Grand Opening!
Visit the Tidal Gallery on 22 June between 6pm and 8pm to meet the gallery owner, Anna Ventura, and to see works by over a dozen artists.
What’s on display?
Selected to combine and create an impressive display, this uniquely curated collection of Art works has been carefully tailored in conjunction with the artists involved to become a modern outlet with special focus in original and unique Art pieces for the contemporary home.
Beneath the Victorian coving in the gallery, 2D works in a variety of styles that have become each artist’s trademark are on display.
- Graham Fish, with his contemporary sea depictions
- Steve Kenna’s marine scenes with an architectural view
- Sue Steele with her intimate portraits
- Shirley Kirkcaldy with her expressive views of the local landscapes
- Plus the works of intricate ink work artist Anna Ventura.
The collection continues with 3D works of art.
- Works by renown glassworker Steve Robinson
- Bronze pieces of local sculptor Penny Hardy
- Ceramics by both Vera Stride and Leanne Ball
- Wood vases by Mark Weston Lewis
- A sea and moor inspired jewellery collection by Louella Moore.
Where is the Tidal Gallery?
The new Tidal Gallery is situated at 1 Victoria Place, The Promenade, Kingsbridge, Devon.
Its central location, the bottom floor of a Victorian building, near the Kingsbridge town square and in the Estuary Promenade, makes the visit most inviting, with great views over the water.
When is the Tidal Gallery open?
Starting 26 June 2018
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 5pm
(Closed Sundays and Mondays)
More information – and an online catalogue – can be found online at the Tidal Gallery website: www.tidalgallery.co.uk.