Long time, no see!
I paused the blog before our 10-week trip to Australia and posted once on our return to announce the exhibition at Kingsbridge Library. Then came the lockdown.
Anne and I are in the elderly/vulnerable category and have been enjoying each other’s company to the exclusion of the rest of the world for 13 weeks now. And I have GOOD news and BAD. First …
The BAD news
Around us, everything has been cancelled:
- The Salcombe Art Club main exhibition – I was due to have five paintings on display plus a one-man show … not going to happen
- The SHAF Arts Trail – October time … not going to happen
- The Kingsbridge exhibition – cut short and my paintings are still there ….
And, we are remaining in lockdown until at least the end of August so Beacon House Gallery is closed until further notice.
The GOOD news?
We can still supply you with fine art greetings cards, through the post. Some shops are now open so you can also buy them locally.
- Burton Farm Shop, Malborough
- Ashby’s, just outside Salcombe
- Bonnington’s, Salcombe
Our giclée printer company started back today (Hooray!) so we can arrange to have rolled gliclée prints sent to you through the post.
We are not happy to sell original paintings unseen. If you have an urgent request, we may be able to arrange a private viewing at Beacon House. No promises!