Salcombe Art Exhibition 2018 starts Good Friday at 11am
Five of my newest crop of paintings are currently being hung for the Salcombe Art Club Summer Exhibition which opens to the public on Good Friday at 11am.
- 136 Sunset at Start Point II
- 137 Longstone
- 139 Watching the Merlins Race
- 140 Noss Mayo Sunset
- 143 Yawls at Salcombe Harbour Hotel
I kept back only one: 138 Merlins Crossing the Bar.
Contact me to arrange a private viewing if you’d like to see that one.
SALCOMBE ART CLUB SUMMER EXHIBITION
FRIDAY 30 MARCH – SATURDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2018
Open 7 days a week from 11am until 5pm. Admission is free.
I will be stewarding on the following dates.
- Wednesday 16 May: 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 1 August: 11am – 5pm
- Wednesday 8 August: 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 12 August: 11am – 5pm
- Saturday 18 August: 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 19 August: 11am – 5pm
- Wednesday 26 September: 11am – 5pm
Pop in to meet me in the flesh!
All six news images are available as fine art greetings cards.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY My CARDS?
My main fine art greetings card stockist is Malborough Post Office where all 65 designs can be found.
But my cards are also on sale at the Salcombe Information Centre, Bonningtons the newsagents in Salcombe, The Gallery @ Avon Mill, The Gallery Project at Noss Mayo, Bloomers the florists in Kingsbridge – and direct from me.